Immunization week 2014
World Immunization Week – celebrated in the last week of April (24-30) – aims to promote one of the world’s most powerful tools for health – the use of vaccines to protect people of all ages against disease.
The theme of the World Immunization Week 2014 campaign is “Are you up-to-date?”. The slogan and calls to action to be used on global materials are “Immunize for a healthy future – Know. Check. Protect.”
Know, Check, Protect
- why you need to get vaccinated
- which vaccines you need
- how, where and when you should get vaccinated
- where you can go to find out more
- whether you and family have had all the vaccines you need
- when you need booster doses
- whether you need any vaccines before travelling
- yourself and your family: get vaccinated
Details regarding latest Immunization schedule in INDIA.
Dr Rahul Varma
“Healthy kids, Happy Family”